1. Freedom and Thematic Decentralisation
2. The Spider and the Fly
3. Moral Judgment: True or Wise?
4. The Independence of Consciousness
5. The ‘Western Liberal Assumptions’ Fantasy
6. Freedom, Free Will, and Technology
7. Authority and Truth
8. Narrative, Myth, Lies and Truth
9. Truth With Uncertainty
10. Modern Objective Truth
11. Compatibilism, Marxism, and Democracy
12. Can we do practical reason?
Virtue signalling and cross purposes
Natural goodness, but careful about the defects?
No end of history
Community: an individual's story
Does moral externalism work?
Optimism, Anniversaries and Reality
Socialism, capitalism, being nice and infection.
Is shame the real universal?
What is western liberalism?
What does ‘great’ mean?
Why I am not a pacifist
Back to blog