1. Freedom and Thematic Decentralisation
2. The Spider and the Fly
3. Moral Judgment: True or Wise?
4. The Independence of Consciousness
5. The ‘Western Liberal Assumptions’ Fantasy
6. Freedom, Free Will, and Technology
7. Authority and Truth
8. Narrative, Myth, Lies and Truth
9. Truth With Uncertainty
10. Modern Objective Truth
11. Compatibilism, Marxism, and Democracy
12. Can we do practical reason?
Covid-19 politics and age ideology
Why be moral?
Is Marxism right?
Nature, Valuations and Lifestyle
Distribution and Free Speech
Roger Scruton's pessimism turned Marxist
Max Hastings and a warning about patriotism
Memories of change and no change
Virtue signalling and cross purposes
Natural goodness, but careful about the defects?
No end of history
Community: an individual's story
Back to blog