1. Freedom and Thematic Decentralisation
2. The Spider and the Fly
3. Moral Judgment: True or Wise?
4. The Independence of Consciousness
5. The ‘Western Liberal Assumptions’ Fantasy (with Postscript)
6. Freedom, Free Will, and Technology
7. Authority and Truth
8. Narrative, Myth, Lies and Truth
9. Truth With Uncertainty
10. Modern Objective Truth
11. Compatibilism, Marxism, and Democracy
12. Can we do practical reason?
What’s wrong with transcendence?
Me and Sartre’s citizens
Survival with meaning
Meaning of lives
Just War and perverse moral authority
Aspirations – which aspirations…
No new atheism, but new problems?
Warning: Paradoxes can turn tricky
No free lunches
God and sociology
Back to blog